ALENYO GODFREY MARSHALL FOR MP JONAM COUNTY 2020
£0.00 raised of £10,000.00 goal
- Marshal Godfrey Alenyo contesting on an independent ticket to contest for Jonam County Parliamentary seat on an independent ticket.
- Alenyo is a son of the late Ezrom Alenyo the former LC5 chairman of Nebbi district.
- He is a seasoned lawyer, rotarian and politician among others.
- His center of focus is health care, addressing land wrangles, girl child education, water and sanitation and youth unemployment among others.
- The Jonam County Parliamentary seat is currently held by Emmanuel Ongeritho (FDC).